Monday, December 13, 2004

Sensational

Do you watch Desperate Housewives... I wish that I could say that I did regularly, and at the same time I wish to deny that all together. Anyway, there is this character that is the perfect house wife, and today I felt what I would think she would feel. I opened at The Front Room, it was snowing the perfect amount, I picked out the perfect flavor of beans, I put on some perfect Christmas music ( I hate Christmas music), the tree looked perfect on stage, the lighting was perfect, and my board looked great too. I felt the most odd sense of perfectness. It was very similar to the feeling that I felt last night when I finally finished rearranging my room and cleaning it. The rest of the house is pretty clean right now too, and Lydia, Amy, and I decided to have some Ben & Jerrys. I got Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, just because I had been thinking about Emily and Mae lately. I also felt a similar feeling when I was planning out Christmas gifts today. I was talking to someone and they gave me some great advice on how to get/make these things cheaper! Hoorah! Today is shaping up perfect and it's only 12:30.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You should know that I read this now. So...you know...FYI. NIce job, my little curly-headed one. I have this to say..."Aww....you've been thinking about me?" And nice choice on the Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger crankin said...

things such as these make me smile... it fills my heart with joy... somewhere mixed in there is a sad bitter-sweetness. i miss you. i miss athens. i miss you in athens.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home