Sunday, May 06, 2007

Jen!

You're here! You read my blog still? YAY!

So I haven't registered for the marathon yet... I am afraid. Also, after we used to run together, I stopped running for more than a year. So, this is a new start again and I am probably only at 4 miles on a good day. Training is not in full swing yet. Rewind. I stopped running in the first place because I was lazy and also because I felt like my weight while running was killing my knees. Soo... I started dieting and have completely changed my eating habits, and now I have reintroduced the running. I have confidence that this Marathon will actually happen... even without the amazing Amy Popp to inspire me to run daily.

I invited some friends over for dinner and beer the other night and about 4 out of 20 showed up... it was fun and I am not disappointed, but I wonder if I just don't give off the fun vibe. I mean who doesn't want free food and free beer?

Last night I did something really out of character and probably compromising of my integrity... I am too embarrassed to admit my fault here.

Congrats Lyndsey! Oh, and Congrats to Chris too who also was promoted.

I am applying for shift lead at Intelligentsia (coffee), which will probably not happen because I am too new, not bar certified, and everyone else who is interviewing for it has more seniority and is bar certified. We are also looking for a new Asst. Manager... which I am not bold enough to interview for just yet.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Blogger Jen Eureka said...

yay! a blog for me! hahah. yes i still read your blog! i miss havign you around so i try to get some wisdom from you through your blog!

thats awesome about the marathon! 4 miles is good!!! be careful with the knees, but knee pain is bound to happen, i recommend the icy hot patches. they are amazing (japan is the capital of medicated icy hot patches... all shapes sizes and brands!)

you'll have to keep me posted!

maybe one day we will run together again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home