Monday, April 23, 2007

There is this damn baby that cries all of the time in our apartment building...

and it's almost as annoying as the dancer that lives above us.

I am not going to apply or interview for the Cafe Manager position at Inspiration.

I am making friends, which seems like the only thing I ever talk about on this blog. The thing is, that even though some of the work I do is somewhat important, my real main goal right now is to create some kind of community to lean on. I need friends in a way that most people don't experience. Did you know that? Even if I don't have real life changing issues going on and even if we don't talk about me... I really depend on socializing and gathering energy from others in a big way. It kind of ranks like this:
1.) I need God (which is never recognized as much as it should be).
2.) I need a job (to make me feel like I have some worth).
3.) I need friends (so that I know that I am alive).
4.) Then comes food, water, sleep, entertainment.
5.) Crosswords probably fall in line here and maybe beer/coffee.
music probably doesn't even come in until like #11.

I might be traveling this weekend... stay tuned to find out where.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger crankin said...

wow. my order is quite different. stange... we are so alike, but so different.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home