Saturday, April 07, 2007

Another Awful Day...

I want another rest. God knew that I was in for some real suckiness and that's why he gave me all of that rest when I first got to Chicago. In reality perspective my life is vibrant and great... but right now I feel really low. I am sure that a time without a job and no motivation is really a lot worse for my sense of self worth and overall well being.

A guest at the Cafe (Inspiration) told me that I am mean, today. I tried to be honest and vulnerable with him and he took that chance to sink his teeth in. Eventually I asked that he and I just come to a place of respect... and he sort of agreed. The whole situation just knocked me down.

It was really hard to go to work (Intelligentsia) after that.

This is just a pity party.

My life doesn't suck.

Hooray for the resurection of Jesus! Seriously rising from the dead has to be much rougher than a couple of shit days.

Happy Easter Y'all!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

i hope this week is going much better than last week, kiddo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home