Friday, March 16, 2007

3 Years Ago Today...

I started Intelligentsia this week! I am officially a barista again... who doesn't pull shots. Ok so this coffee shop is fantastic but it has it's problems. We aren't going to focus on the bad right now though, only the good. I have worked 3 days now and wow is it great to be working on my feet again. I love the work with the beans and the manual stuff. It's worth the pay cut!

Tonight Chris and I are going to the biggest fundraising (annual) event for Inspiration Corporation. It is a silent art auction with live music and dancing. I am very excited. This is how we are celebrating our three years.

I am a little sick. It's humbling.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

Happy Tri-Anniversary, Christalya!

Talris! (sounds like Walrus!)

It makes me miss Donkey.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger crankin said...

You have both done me proud. Way to go kids. What is your schedule for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am trying to plan how much reading material I need to bring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home