Friday, March 09, 2007

Drunky.

I saw my HR guy yesterday. We all (all of the CSRs which is what I used to be) went and had some drinks last night. My HR guy was there. He clearly wanted to pretend as if the incident didn't happen, but with this group of girls he was sadly mistaken. He didn't really defend himself and he and I mostly just said our apologies.

I did get some phone numbers last night of girls that I like... they are real good friend material. I am excited that they might want to hang out with me and I could start to have friends.

I may be going to Hudson on Saturday, however I will probably not know until I go to work tomorrow morning because my supervisor rarely checks his email. At any rate, it would be bad bad bad if I didn't go because I was informed last night that when Elly (it's her birthday) heard I might not come she was really upset. So I guess we are going to have to make it happen.

4 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger crankin said...

yes. make it happen.

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

are you in Hudson right now?!

actually it's Sunday. you're probably long gone.

damn.

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

stray ter!

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger crankin said...

where did you go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home