Friday, February 09, 2007

The Long Search

It has never taken me so long to find a job! Any advice?

I continued the "application process" yesterday and my first face to face interview (which was yesterday) went really well. My interviewer and I seemed to have chemistry... which actually never happens for me because I hate talking myself up... it's just unnatural. Anyway, we went across the street to where I could potentially be working for my second interview... and since the property manager's assistant called off sick, apparently the property manager forgot about this confirmed meeting. My first interviewer told me that this really hurt my chances of getting the job. He still took me to another building to give me a better idea about what my job would be if I were to work for them. I think I would like it. They don't have another opening until March. I am turning in an application at Argo Tea (where Chris works but a different location) today.

At least not having a job gives you the chance to go on more runs... yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home