Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Haven't Decided Yet

So this running thing is still annoying. The only way that I was able to run before was that Amy made me... I made her make me. So Lyndsey T, and H, where do you find your motivation? I mean part of why I haven't said yes to this 1/2 marathon is because I don't think I will actually be running that much at that point. I need someone to make me do it... hmm accountability please.

I still don't have a job. I was really screwed over by my SB manager, so I am no longer able to transfer... which also means that I don't have benefits right now. I have had one interview so far and I should find out the results of that today. I have had many conversations that were like "well you'll have to jump through this hoop and then this one and don't forget that one."

I have almost given up on the inspiration corporation. That job would make me feel worth while and I am just letting it go. I might send them an email to check on my resume. I don't know.

Yikes.

5 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...so my motivation comes from a website called www.breakingthetape.com. I have a blog there bot really post...but i read all the others and man they inspire me. I do agree that it's helpful to have someone keep you going which is another thing about breakingthetape...you can see everyone else running daily and for me that helps and the fact that Matt enjoys going to the gym with me...I actually inspired him to run a 5K after he came to a few of the races I ran last year. If you need someone to say "go go go" I am good at that.

Lyndsey H.

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

I'd say hire a Lion to chase you.

Motivation this time is found at the $10-per-month gym and the fear that I'll dissapoint my sister-in-law's sister, to whom I have committed myself to the half-marathon race.

I'll probably just end up running the 10k.

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

Thanks guys. Lyndsey H. I do need you to say "go go go." I need someone to ask me each day if I ran. I need someone to tell me that my excuses are lame. Honestly it would be best to get a phone call, but I don't get any reception here... so I would ask for an email or a comment or something like that... even though that's easier to avoid. I don't have a job yet here in Chicago so I can't go to the gym. I do need the fear of disappointment. I have absolutely nobody right now that would be disappointed in me if I didn't run... and I don't know if that's good or bad. Chris said that he would run with me today...we'll see. I think I do want to run that half marathon... I am going to look into it.

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

just shut up and do it, Talya.


(there, does that help?)

 
At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

L-Jo that was hilarious. It's freezing and I don't wanna go to the gym but I am just to inspre you!

Lyndssey H.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home