Monday, January 22, 2007

Big City Gal

Everyone has the capability of getting annoyed with themselves, correct? I mean it's not just me who hears a really obnoxious squeak escape their lips and wishes instantly to suck it back in... right? I mean, I know it's not just me. I had this friend in Akron named Jillian (she still exists their without me and we are still friends so the past tense is really not right here) and she was constantly asking me if I was annoying her or saying things like "God I am so annoying." (She probably would not have said God). Carrie too! She was another friend in Akron that did this... so I guess my questions at the beginning of this post are silly because I do know the answer... it was maybe just a sad attempt at an introduction that sucked you in... yeah right.

Anyway. I have been extremely annoyed with myself lately. Mostly it has been caused by doing nothing but spend time alone in front of the t.v. If you have ever lived with me, you may understand that doing nothing all day will send me into period-like mood swings. Chris loves those by the way. I think he is really falling in love with my fall asleep in the living room and wake up screaming at him routine.

So to stop this being annoyed with myself hole that I have sunken into, I started making to do lists. Each morning I wake up, think about them, decide to watch Oprah first ( on at 9am ), eat some breakfast, decide to watch more t.v., get a call from Colleen (pretend to sound hopeful about the day), watch a little more t.v., make Chris get up, more watching, lunch break, think about the to do list, ignore anything that I could possibly do until 7:30 pm at night... that is if you call this productive.

I am making myself stay up and do something tonight! YOu should hold me accountable.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

hey! the fall-asleep-in-the-living-room-and-wake-up screaming-at-him routine is MY bit.

and men, by the way, LOVE IT. It's totally in this winter. SO HOT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home