Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lazy Days

I have reasons to be lazy! Not only am I endulging in my laziness and constantly telling myself it's ok to be lazy... I am also feeling guilty because I know my reasons are all lies that lazy people tell themselves so that they can be even more lazy.

Here's the truth. I work a lot when I have a job or two, and that is a fact not one of those lies that I have been lying to myself with. However it's still not a good reason to be lazy... why? Because I am not freaking a work-a-holic... I think to be one of those you have to live for your job... and I don't. I am not addicted to work... it just makes me feel worthwhile. I am and have always been very good at relaxing... therefore we cannot call this little vacation from working... a good break. Another thing that might be a good reason... I have a little less than a month before the Starbucks thing will come through, so why not just chill out until then. Hi. I haven't even spoken to a Starbucks store manager here about a transfer so could I really be sure of this...no. Another thing is that I have bad cramps and am perioding... now this actually could be a good excuse... for maybe two days.

So, I am being lazy for no good reason and should be working on my resume right now and not writing in this blog... admit it... you missed my annoying pissing and moaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home