Monday, May 08, 2006

What is up.

I am going to find out about City Year this week.
My puppy is battling a fatal virus named Distemper.
I loved the rally.
I hate genocide.
I will figure out my life when I have to.
Still looking forward to a graduation party on May 20th (you should come... that's a real invitation... just call me and I will tell you all the details).
I am in a pre-college video warning incoming freshmen about what's to come in their near future.
I am leaving the Cup.
I hate blogging, but I like reading yours.
My clothes smell most of the time.
I might be visiting Alaska with the cutest marathon runner in the world.
I am not technically graduated but I am done with school.
I still love Christopher Cantoni.
My brother isn't allowed to see his baby.
One of my good friends found out yesterday that she is pregnant.
I might be moving to Philadelphia.
I am getting my hair cut really short tomorrow.
Responsibleshopper.org has changed its look... check it out.

4 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

your brother isn't allowed to see christopher cantoni's baby?!?

maybel sends her love to the bishop. she says he will be okay.

 
At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you heard about City Year yet? I have my fingers crossed for you!

Matt and I will be down in Athens on the weekend of the 20th. WHen is your party?

Lyndsey H.

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Monsterbeard said...

No one is allowed to see my baby! Mine!

Lyndseys- Talya's G-Party is in Wooster, not athens. But it IS on the 20th.

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

Hey Coffee Girl --

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!

Which SBUX are you barista-ing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home