Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Point

Today I asked a librarian, at the circulation desk, about a book that I ordered. I was very articulate, in fact I had been planning my question for 2 floors of stairs. The woman, after I asked, asked me a couple of questions. These questions were answered in the question I asked her. She then told me that one of the words that I used ( the one that another librarian had used with me) confused her because that's not what they call it. Folks... this was a simple word. Did she do her best to belittle me? or did she really not understand my question?

Happy Valentines Day y'all.

I didn't write a letter last week... I ran out of time.

Amy Popp is coming to Athens Thursday evening.
I am going to see Rent on Wednesday night.
Teach for America application deadline is on Friday.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me the word she didn't know! Tell me the question you asked! Don't keep me in suspense!

That is my request.

I will bet that she was not deliberately belittling you.

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

well i don't know if i can spell it... but courier service is what i said... i have a history with this woman... it's always hard

 
At 5:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home