Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Waitress

Waiting tables is all I actually talk about. Many times I have actually talked about B4 or T2 with my family/friends... seriously pathetic. Waitress jargon, I didn't know there was such a thing. I like the job and hate the customers... honestly I know this makes me a bad person, but I usually insult the customers in my head while smiling. Then I go in the back and tell my boss how much of an asshole they are. Nobody should ever go out to eat again... and don't piss off the wait staff... they will talk about you.

I am going back to school next quarter... and honestly I think the real world is easier. I am afraid of the stress level that comes home with you. I am afraid of not graduating and never amounting to anything. I am afraid of never making it to Europe, never running a Marathon, never going to the Peace Corps, and never doing anything other than waitress. People actually make fun of this low end job that traps many young/old women and some men. Here's hoping I amount to something.

Happy Birthday Amy Popp. I miss you more than words can describe.

My co-workers and I have formed a Bible study. It isn't anything much... but I am glad to relate to them on that level. It actually forms a team work attitude at work that isn't always there.

Ok. I'm gonna go now. Call me soon. I love you.
Bye Bye.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are posting more often agian.

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

me too. now do it! the world wants more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home