Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Do You Still Visit?

Hi guys. Big News! My sister is moving in on Saturday and Jen H. (kind of my old boss) already moved in! All of Amy Popp's stuff is hanging out in the dining room... Jackie officially hates me (and company) and Lydia's room looks almost empty. Leah V. will be moving in on Sept. 5th and life will be changing.

I wish I had a car that ran on diesel (sp) so that I could convert it to used vegetable oil.

Do you think I should get the internet at my house?

I am re-reading the Chronicles of Narnia... it's nice.

I watch the OC or Arrested Development every night... does that make you want to throw up?

I want to discuss tipping... but I don't want to offend you...
So maybe you could just answer this question... do you tip a blanket amount every
time... or do you tip according to the bill total?

None of this means anything.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger crankin said...

tipping... i didnt know that anyone tipped a flat amount every time, regardless of what their bill was. that is terrible. regardless of how aweful the service is, i tip at least 15%. usually, i tip around 20%. if the service is really good, i tip around 25%.

the internet at home is over rated. the oc every night is a beautiful thing.

 
At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually tip 15% no matter the service. But if they were really good...more like 20%. I used to be a waiter so I know how difficult it is. My dad when they came to eat where I worked he would only give me 15%. My sister on the other hand one time came in and gave me $10 for like a $20 meal.I really don't know where this part is going but that's that.

I do still read your blog too by the way.

And Arrested Development is hilarious, but i haven't seen it in a long time due to the fact that I don't exactly have cable.

LF

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home