Thursday, August 04, 2005

Not that I believe in Karma but...

Ok so I know I said no posts... but this is post worthy.

Many of you know my history with renting/leasing. It started out with Colleen and I screwing over Chris and Angie Pyle who later forgave us and still like us. I feel like that one little mistake keeps coming back to me though. After finally convincing Mae and Lyndsey to let us live with them I was gone for the first quarter and Colleen didn't manage to get there until Spring. Ok where it gets worse is here. Colleen and I decided to move into 159 Grosvenor. In our search for housemates and checking out the lease agreement Colleen decided not to live there... it was very hard to find a housemate over the summer. So you would have thought that was all that could really happen... nope it's happened again. Amy is moving (and is helping me fill her spot) and then Lydia and Jackie just went off and signed a different lease. Yes it's almost the end of the summer and yes this makes a couple of people hypocrites. I am very frustrated.

Another thing that always happened was that when I was leading the youth group... each year I would have to find a whole new team of people... am I driving people away?

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry dude, that sucks. good luck finding new people to live with. i will keep my ears out for you here around athens.

 
At 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps that was rhetorical, but i don't think you drive people away. you are honest though, and some people just can't take honesty :) no seriously though, don't read too much into things...you're drawing me closer!! yay!
leah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home