Wednesday, May 18, 2005

do you remember this song...?

That was her- this is me. We are different as can be. She and I are nothing alike. You are confusing day with night. That was then - this is now. You want to trust but you don't know how. I'm never going to mess around, let you down.

I am sitting in the FR office. This is where I do all of my business (homework, work). There is a radio in the corner room that is on. I heard that song and I got excited. It is early in the morning though and you would be mad if I called you now to be nostalgic about a song... so to everyone who had or has bad music taste... that's one for us.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

yo, dream lives on, in our hearts. remember how p. diddy produced them? because i do. thank you for your nice comment on my blog.

 
At 1:20 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

is that Mr. Mister?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home