Sunday, May 08, 2005

Now is not the time.

Jessica- I am sorry that you knew what the last post was about... please forgive me.

On to the other things... I shouldn't be here right now. I made my to do list just now, and I am only freaking out a little bit. It's a lot to do before 10am tomorrow, but I know I will pull it out in the end. That's what I get for procrastinating all weekend.

So here's an update on the running thing. I stopped for a week to be sick, but started again this past week and didn't have any trouble. My stamina is increasing in a way that makes me excited and think about other people I could call to go running with once I am able to run as long as them. Amy is great at making me keep going, but unfortunately on the alone runs, I tend to wimp out a little faster. I have also started to ride a bike to school... which hello Colleen that's fun... you know that already though. The cars are scary though. They kind of suck.

Is there anyone else that would like to help organize this letter writing party? I need some people to gather information... I just don't think Jess, Chris, and I can do it all.

talk at you more later.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger crankin said...

the bike riding is fun. i am glad that you have discovered it. yes, i agree, the cars are scary. give it time, you will become fearless.

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo yo, it is okok. i understand about being frustrated. and then pouring it into your online diary. i promise i will email you soon. maybe right now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home