Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I missed you too.

HI.

Maybe I have just run out of things to say.

Teaching is grrrreeeat. I am being evaluated tonight, which is yes very scary.

I feel like it may be too soon to say this, but you deserve to know because I like you. I have started to exercise. I know that this is maybe already a given in your life, but I am a non-exercise kind of gal. I find that it doesn't really fit with anything I believe though... God, health, anything. So Amy Popp is whipping me into shape. She seems to be the perfect candidate for this project too... she is seriously the best cheerleader ever. She also has run a marathon... so really the best.
We started with a combo of 5min run and 2 1/2 min walk. We make sure to do at least 4 circuits. The first five minutes are easy... the next is a work out... the third is hard... and the fourth is torture. It seriously wipes me out.... I know... I am seriously out of shape.

Other than those things, life is just full of work and work. The front room kind and the homework kind.

Athens is pretty lonely. I am sure where you are it's pretty lonely too. I am trying to make new friends and be ok with loneliness at the same time. I think it's going alright.

Chris and I tried to go see Kip and Pedro the other day... for Chris mostly I could really care less. Anyway Pedro missed his flight... which is weird right? Well it was an attempt to be a big dork.

See you.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you friend
yeah it's lonely here too, across the country
leah

 
At 9:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you friend
yeah it's lonely here too, across the country
leah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home