Friday, March 25, 2005

What Kind of Car am I?

Do you know what I mean? Like Chris, Lyndsey, Colleen, and Lydia- all have cars that fit their personalities to a tee. Do you guys know that? I mean inside and out! Do cars grow up with you? My car used to fit me, it reminded me of Lydia's. It got me where I was going, it didn't look bad on the outside but sounded pretty sick... and then the inside was a trash heap. It smelled a little too, but I was too used to the smell to notice. What's funny is that I can never imagine having that car "fit me" in the future.

Colleen's - loud and outdoorsy... not loud in the bad way
Chris' - looks like a transformer and has the name of a transformer
Lyndsey's - looks normal and even cute on the outside but a great big surprise on the inside (i don't know if anyone will understand this).
Lydia's - check previous description of mine... little and cute but a little chaotic

This is dumb to blog about... I know. But I really don't have any brain power, it being Spring Break.

I am going to go see Stephapee tonight. She hates when I call her that but I assume she will some day grow to like it.

It may be a long time before I ever have a car again, maybe I should be shopping for bikes that fit me.

PS
Lyndsey Johnson, you are the only person I regularly think about and never have the opportunity to see, can we make a date please.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

I miss you too. Let's set a date.

when do you start spring quarter?

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger greg said...

This is a good post.

 
At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that emily's car fits her personality as well. - jessm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home