Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's the End!

So, it's almost here. It is now the tenth week, and I still can't comprehend how it is that I will finish all that I need to. I will be receiving two incompletes this quarter, which surprsingly enough won't make this any easier. So... if I am so busy... why am I updating my stupid blog that really doesn't matter as much as getting everything done... well folks I am a break taker. I don't like to get stressed out, so I am using you as a break. The problem is that I don't have anything good or relevant to say. I do miss all of you though... unless I see you everyday. I will be coming home for break, which means that I may see some of you.

Lyndsey, I want to see you on the way home. I am going to try to have someone bring me through Columbus. How do you feel about that?

This was a pointless blog. I am sorry. You are allowed to not comment.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

I think the climax of the whole thing was when you talked about me.

:)

Come on down!

When will you get here? Hopefully not between March 15-17, as I'll be in Nash Vegas. I want to see you, please.

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger crankin said...

when will you be home? i want to see you. i will come there... you just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home