Thursday, February 17, 2005

Disappointment

An article ran in the post about the book club. It was on the 4th page and was really small.

Another article ran in the post about feminism and it was all wrong. I thought we were progressing.

I don't understand my homework but I totally understood our activity in class. I asked my teacher to explain the homework and she was a bit short about it.

The past two nights I slept for about 8 hours and I am feeling totally exhausted.

It's been really hard to talk to friends lately because they do not share the same feelings as me about things that I am really passionate about.

Every day I am more and more frustrated with my teachers and co-workers.

On the up-swing, I am doing really well with the reading of the holiness and praying. Maybe this explains everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home