Monday, February 07, 2005

Crunching

Ok.
Stop being pissed off at me because I am curious. I know you want to leave class early and you find my wanting to learn a bit more, pretty f-ing annoying, but either leave the room or stay calm... I don't appreciate the rudeness.

It's crunch time y'all. After a lovely vacation all my deadlines are speeding towards me very very fast like. I haven't started my thesis. I have started my project for next week or started the one that is supposed to come before it. I haven't been workshop(p)ed.
Scary.

So. Next year. I will be staying in Athens. My father has recently informed me that summer school isn't really an option so I should just wait and do a full time kind of thing. I also want to pursue working at the Donkey. I don't know if this is realistic or not.

I assume all of you are well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home