Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Famous Person Siting

While I was walking to work today, I swear I saw Michael Moore (the documentary guy not my friend). He was driving a little beat up Mazda... I think he would do that. Also, you guys know about the Tony Danza look-alike in Athens right? Well the other day someone told me that he looks nothing like Tony Danza...whatever.

In other news... this is how I am feeling. Do you ever feel like being a good listener gives you the short end of the stick? Maybe I am just jealous, but I feel like all I do is listen any more. I know that this is a good thing in terms of the whole Bible "talk less, listen more" thing. Do you ever get to a point though, when you just want people to ask you what's going on with your life, not just because they see you acting strange, but because they care that much. I guess a little bit is my fault, because I don't volunteer information, right I am a piece of selfish crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home