Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm Tired and I Need to Pee!

Dumb-(from the last blog) just means that I don't want to be too arrogant to think that everyone is so eager to comment about my thoughts...that's all.

Do you ever wonder what busy looks like to other people? I mean, when I am not busy and I see other people thinking they are busy but are only as busy as me, I suddenly think that I am better than them. Hmm. Then when I see people being too busy, like crazy busy, I again think that I am better than them because I know how to relax. I hope that admitting these things won't make you hate me, but rather understand because you think you are better than others all the time too. The truth is that we are not. It's true that we all suck really bad but are precious jewels. So. Be a better person and know that you are loved (if by nobody else than by God and probably me too but I can't make any guarantees about me because remember I suck and think I am better than you).

Update= I had a great Valentines weekend! My dad is coming next weekend! I have so much work to do that I am going crazy thinking about it! I love brewing coffee but not as much as I have to! Krispy Kreme kind of sucks at being a good business or understanding anything that you say to them. I still date Christopher. I like my bible study.

What are you giving up for Lent? I mean ... for Christ?

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get my email about Brian's address?

Lyndsey

 
At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you already know this, but... you also have to realize that not everyone is as strong and dedicated as you. you have the disposition that allows for so much, probably via the strength you get from your faith. there are some people who are weaker than you, who cannot handle as much as you, even the same task that you completed easily. and then there are just people like me who like to bitch. :). love you.
-Lydia

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

I tend to assume very quickly (and with the slightest effort) that i am better that the people around me. One of my favorite things in the whole world is being reminded (slap-in-the-face-style) through some incredibly hypocritical moment, that I am not. In fact, I am way worse. (See most recent blog entry for examples of this)

I think that in my life now, I don't see any busy people. Everyone who comes into Starbucks runs their own business and is a millionaire and saunters into work at like 10 or 11. The rest of the people are running a normal pace. I no longer run into people who chok their entire schedule full of commitments within the first week of the quarter, only to find by the third or fourth week that the situation they have created for themselves is impossible. I heard about this kind of thing once. it's never happened to me or anyone i know.

 
At 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still dating talya. today we have been dating for 11 months. That makes us better than you.

this is chris

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home