Friday, February 25, 2005

How to work when evil is working against you

Here's the thing. You HAVE to comment. If we don't figure it out what God wants in these areas, we will be left hopeless. That is not the God we serve. We are here to help the poor, freaking talk to me so that I can figure out how!

Also, some crusade bible studies are resisting my coming and talking to them about sweatshops. This feels horrible. I am going to continue to push though. I am going to send them a more detailed outline of what I want to say and offer to present in front of leaders first.

Talk about sweatshops. Talk about the persecuted church. Talk about the homeless. Talk about developing a stronger economy in impoverished countries. Let's talk about it all so that we can develop a better idea of what it means to "do something."

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Talya. I'd like to comment on this, but I need to wait until later. The law school library is open for only a few more hours today and I need to use it until they kick me out. Anyway, I am excited that you and Lyndsey are writing about things that move me to respond.

 
At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Talya. i'd like to comment on this too, but i am also a slave to the law. i have just recently come to your blog by way of another's. i especially appreciated your post on 1/13--thank you for reminding me there is no justification for such behavior.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home