Monday, February 28, 2005

What Happens

This is what happens, you realize how interconnected we all are. It's so weird that I go from Colleen's blog (who i expect to mention my name) to Lyndsey's (and it's not weird to show up on her's either) to Chris' (where I was once referred to as T) and then Katie Myer comments on MY BLOG (which I think Lyndsey would agree is awesome). Also while reading Lyndsey's and I saw that Catherine was honered that Lyndsey read Catherine's and that makes me smile too. I think that this could be a new community! Community is everywhere... you can't deny it! I hope Catherine reads mine too... I hope to be accepted into the secretly cool circle!

Some of you understand what's going on in that first paragraph. Jessica does I am sure. We once talked about trying to be cool with Chris, Lyndsey, Bryony and other characters.

Lyndsey is right, I am on fire. Why won't you join me?

Colleen, I'm sorry about all of the sweatshop talk, but this is what is going on in my life right now. It's what's important.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jessi D. read my blog, yeah that would be an honor too.

Sorry about this babble, soon I will reconnect to my head and talk to you more about important things, if that is what I am doing.

I miss you Lyndsey, do you think that you could call me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home