Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I want to share this with you

So I started teaching last night. The other three people in my group did too. We are team teaching until next week. Anyway, after class I sent the three students this:

Dear Eiji, Tai-Hsing, and Yufeng

We enjoyed having class with you today! We hope to see all of you tomorrow. Remember, if you have any friends that would like to come, we would love to have them. Tomorrow we will be talking about travel!
Have a good night!

Talya, Jen, Allyson, and Don

this was the response from Tai Hsing

Dear Jen, Talya, Don, and Allyson

I am so glad to get your email about our class, it make me so warm. ^_^
And I will go there with my best friend Chao Yang, he is a assistant professior in HSIS, OU. Have a nice day!

Tai Hsing


I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home