Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Useless

Maybe Africa. I think that I might be or I don't know... does God want me to go to Africa. I think he might. Africa is scary... I don't know any languages that are spoken in Africa. Why Africa?

I talked to Cyndy (my professor) for thirty minutes today. She went to Africa. She is smart. She gave me good advice. She was the third indication of Africa... you don't need to know the other two.

I am hungry. I think that good ol' Shirley waited until she had two checks to deposit leaving me poor. I don't think that's possible. I am looking into it. Shirley is my land lady... if she waited to deposit rent... no that's not possible.

I am talking about AIDS tonight with my students.... hmm. We shall see. Lyndsey Fellers- I teach English for All in Gordy M-F. It is part of my certificate program. I think you know the rest since you read my blog.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

hey talya. hello to you too, that was nice of you. and again, why africa?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home