Thursday, May 05, 2005

Can We Talk?

Can we talk about this without you getting upset?
Could I challenge you, and would you let me?
Do you think that your priorities are straight?
Do you think mine are?
Can we save the world?
Can we do everything?
If we can do anything, does that mean everything?
What if I put my priorities before yours and you put yours before mine? Would we get anywhere?
Shouldn't we have the same priorities?
Sure there is gray, but is there?
Even if you think that this is the only answer, it probably isn't.

Do you think that we can come to some conclusion?
Do you think we could leave and be ok with eachother?
Do you think that you are the only one here?
Do you think that I am judging you?

You may get it and you might not.
I think the answer is that we can't talk.
I think that my pride is in the way.
I think that your pride is in the way.
I think we could bend but we won't... or have you already...have I?

We are brothers and sisters, united we stand.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger crankin said...

who wrote that? was it you?

 
At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good questions. i have been thinking about this a lot. i will email you a more adequate explaination soon. however, i do not feel one is necessary in such a public forum.

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey drop me a line sometime friend
love you
l

 
At 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a second comment: i miss you
~l

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home