Thursday, April 28, 2005

i'm a little sick and nobody is happy

Just a little cold or allergies or sinuses or something like that. It is mostly annoying and gross.

So... there's this thing going on and yes I have to be this vague. Anyway this thing is that this acquaintance of mine is having a problem. He is having a problem that is serious and is actually more than one problem. It's real dentrimental to his health and mind. I don't know what more to do because I am encouraging his closer friends to help him in the best way I know how. There is little progress though... and I keep feeling like, with the lack of action going on, that I should do something. I talked to a counselor about it, and he said it wouldn't be bad for me to say something to the acquaintance if I feel so inclined. I am just really worried and I want his friends to do something now, and I don't know if it's my place, but I know that I don't want to wait around too long to find out that it was my place.

The best friends are the ones that are willing to risk your friendship right?

In other news, Stephapee's (bestfriend/step-sister) senior recital is coming up. There is this thing that happens whenever I watch her perform. I get this really proud feeling as if she is my daughter or something. It's amazing...SHE's amazing.

Colleen you better come... remember... it's a big deal... Sunday May 1st 4pm.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

what are you doing monday/tuesday of may 9/10?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home