Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Honestly People

I am sorry to say that my character is failing. I want so badly for you to feel horrible for not showing up... not because it hurts my feelings but because it is a real lack of action.

Chris and Katie, through their encouragement, made me feel like the letter writing party was a success. Chris was really good at telling me before hand that I was just setting myself up for failure... but I really expected much more. I didn't really think that after so many people "gave their word" that they would be there... that nobody (other than Jess and Chris who really had to be there... but I do appreciate their company no matter what) showed.

My goal was twenty letters, and I do believe we got there. I have yet to really send them all out because in preparing all of the letter writing party information, I neglected school work. So right now I am neglecting letter sending so that I can pass my classes.

Leah friend, hang in there. I can't wait to see you again. The wedding is this next weekend... it should prove to be a fun weekend away.

Jessica Meyer- you are a good person, I like you.

Sorry if y'all think I am being a jerk... it's the emotions talking.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the party was a success, even if it was just for the benefit of you, chris and i and your housemates and the people who recieve our letters.

i like you too. have fun in chicago.

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger shorttallnotatall said...

i think the party was a success too, honestly. it's not really how many people show up that is important rather than the fact that your intentions were good and you wrote the letters and they were received. your efforts will not go unnoticed, even if they are not acknowledged.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home