Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Even when I don't Pray...

God is faithful.

Here is an update on this nerve racking (sp) situation... Leah Vincent agreed to move in. Let's all take a moment to jump up and down. My sister is still only half hearted but she is most likely moving labor day weekend. Then last but not least... we have one candidate still working out whether she is staying in Athens this year... she is also trying to sublease the expensive apartment that she already signed for... meaning if she does stay in Athens and does find a subleaser... she will be moving into 159. Everybody pray hard... because I have been forgetting to.

Maybe you could also pray that if and when I talk to my roommates that I wouldn't be the biggest jerk in the whole universe but give them forgiveness and love while still conveying my honest feelings.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm jumping up and down
leah

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Jen Eureka said...

dude i didnt knwo leah was goign to live with you. im so out of the loop. however i think its pretty rad. see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home