Monday, January 09, 2006

Recap

Let me start by saying that Chris doesn't remember that I also gave him a book for Christmas... nice going jerk. He has also informed me that he left out a book that Jessica Meyer gave him for Christmas... double jerkiness.

A lot has happened since we last spoke. I went to Seattle. It was great other than the flying part. I have never had a particular fear of flying, nor do I have a lot of experience with planes. I thought I was going to die. It rained every day that I was in Seattle, but that didn't even begin to ruin the greatness that is that city. It felt like home.

I am back in school. This will hopefully be the last quarter... I guess I need to apply for graduation.

I am still at the Coffee Cup and I am back at the Front Room.

To everyone who ever thinks about the status of Chris and my relationship... we are going at our own pace and while it is normal to think and talk about marriage we aren't there yet nor is anything completely clear about being there. Thanks for all of those people who are rooting for us to work out, we appreciate that.

I like New Years. I am the only one that I know of who likes New Years. That's ok. I had a great New Years. I hope everyone had a great start to their new year.

4 Comments:

At 1:41 PM , Blogger Monsterbeard said...

Let me just say that I left those other books out on purpose and I was specifically talking about books I received from my family for Christmas. I am sorry for the confusion. But Talya decided to be a jerk anyway, so I guess it works out for both of us, because we are both jerks. Only she's more of one because I already explained this to her before she posted about me being a jerk. So double-jerk to her.

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

It's true. He did forget that I even gave him a book for Christmas though.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

i hope you know, no pressure, but i've been hunger striking and will continue until the two of you are married.

come on...i've got some chicken dance in me waiting to get out.

 
At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that is good chris, i was trying not to be offended that you did not mention the book i gave you either.

talya, when do you want to meet for letter writing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home