Saturday, November 26, 2005

Does Spell Check Work?

Honestly, I am not updating because I don't think of worthwhile things anymore. That's why I keep excusing myself for thinking and talking and writing about work. I feel bad that I don't have anything good to say. I fail as a good citizen.

I cooked my very first turkey (with the help and guidance and mostly just Shawana doing it all). It was still a proud moment(s).

I haven't run for like 3 and a half months. I hate that. I was going so strong... and then I lost all self discipline which I end up blaming someone else for. In fact, a somone that I will be spending Christmas with. Watch out Seattle... here I come.

I am house sitting now... does anyone else feel like I do this more than anyone you know? I know, it's nice.

I thought maybe after sitting here and typing I would think about something that would inspire, encourage, or challenge people... but it hasn't happened... So I am signing out. I will keep thinking and will be back when I am worth reading.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you always have sometime worthwhile to say!

Lyndsey H.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home