Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What Target Says.

Dear Talya Strader,

Thanks for writing back about the vendors we use. I'm sorry but our vendor information is
proprietary and won't be able to share this with you.

Target has formed the Target Corporation Corporate Compliance organization. You can read more about
this organization and vendor standards we require manufacturers to follow. Just log onto the
Internet and go to http://sites.target.com/site/en/corporate/page.jsp?contentId=PRD03-001092.

We always welcome your questions, so if we can assist you in the future, please contact our Target
Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. You can also speak with a team member at the Guest Services
Desk at your local Target store, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we'll see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Dan
Target Executive Office


Don't be discouraged about Target just yet... I am writing them once more warning
that standards don't do anything!

3 Comments:

At 2:26 AM , Blogger Monsterbeard said...

That letter seriously makes me want to find the person who wrote it and punch them in the face. Oh well. Keep up the good work! You rock!

 
At 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having some serious trouble viewing this page in Firefox or Safari.

That aside, I'm curious to know what you wrote in your letters to them. Show us those letters! What were your questions?

As for the letter itself: I like funny names, and "Target Corporation Corporate Compliance organization" is a funny name.

I also like that they wrote "Just log onto the Internet."

I know it must be frustrating to write a letter and get a form-like letter back. I don't know if you've done this, but you might find it more fruitful to write to a specific person at the company who works on the area you have questions about. Well, I guess they'll still refer you to the PR dept--but if you have more technical questions about the program, you might elicit a more specific response.

 
At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nibesysyda.builtfree.org/qigufa.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home