Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Arrgh!

Do you ever look back on a day, and while it wasn't all that bad, you realize you had one of the worst days ever? I feel like that today... I want to explain... but if you don't want to hear it... don't read... I know how hard it is to hear someone complain sometimes.

First I woke up late... when I was going to wake up early. I was already five minutes late for work, so I couldn't shower, even though I didn't shower yesterday. So you can already imagine that my internal temperature system has been messed all day.

The money bag was not located where it should have been when I got to work, so that just complicated everything.

I went to class and found that not only do I really dislike my group members... but I want to murder them. Mostly one of them... she complains about everything... maybe I am a hypocrite.

Then I wrote a paper... we'll come back to this.

I went to class... and watched a great movie... then got my other paper back that was much like the one I just spoke about... I am pretty sure now that I have seen my grade on this one... I will not get an impressive grade on the one I turned in today.

I then tried to finish my homework for my next class and realized in my rush I left my book at home... great.

I went to class and found that we had to re-do all of the homework that I stressed about not having my book for.

Now... Morgan Spurlock (speaker) is canceled.

I still feel gross... and at least the coat people have left.

I am ok though.

Love
Talya

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger crankin said...

i always wish that i had something profound to say in cases like these. sadly, i almost never do. i am sorry you had a bad day. i hope that today finds things a bit better. hang in there with school, i think that you are brilliant. got time to hang out on saturday night after andy's shower, or are you running back to A-town? i will call you tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home