Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hi.

I bought a puppy. His name is The Bishop Palabundo... or Bishop for short.

I received a letter from Nike... as always it was shit.

We are going to the rally to educate ourselves and speak out against the genocide in Darfur. I think you should learn more about it... and tell people.

I am interviewing right now with City Year and Citizen Schools... Philadelphia and Boston.

I am writing my mini thesis.

I am having a graduation party on May 20th and you are invited...

bye

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

shuuu - huuuup!

Pictures are a must.

Is it a boy? Can it court our Maybel?

 
At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice dog, i saw the pics on chris's site.

hey so the genocide rally is on Sunday April 30th right? that is soon. we should figure out some stuff. is chris comming too?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home