Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just Doing It

Thanks! Yesterday I went running around 4 or 5 and then today I went around noon. So both days I have gone, but I know that I am not pushing myself as much as I could. I also don't have a track or a screen to tell me how far or fast I am going. I also don't have a good watch. Today I did some other things to tone my rather large muscles (right), but still do not feel satified. I am envious of your gyms. I feel wind burnt with a soar throat after each run. Chris went with me today so I at least had someone that "I didn't want to think I was a loser so I wouldn't stop running." ( I don't know if it is appropriate to put quotes or hyphens there).

In other news, I am playing the Wii and feeling soar. Wii tennis and bowling are really fun games but they make your right wrist and forearm quite achy.

We also have these things in our apt.:
1.) an XBOX
2.) another XBOX
3.) and a sound system
welcome to boy land.

4 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

Oh yeah. I went to both of those websites... they were good... I think I want to run a 1/2 marathon... lets give it a week and then I will make a decision.

 
At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh ...to find out how far you are running go to www.mapmyrun.com

Lyndsey H.

 
At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh ...to find out how far you are running go to www.mapmyrun.com

Lyndsey H.

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

there goes my hero

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home