Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rompin' In the Woods

West Virginia! I am starting to get very excited for my skiing adventure during the last weekend of February! A group of girls (yoohoo to only girls) are going to Colleen's family's little WV house to ski and eat and romp and read and do whatever we want for a couple of days. This vacation will include some of my favorite people... yay!

I had a thing today. I say thing because you can't say "I had an interview process today." That's what Matt ( the guy who could some day be my boss) called it. I filled out an application (even though they had 2 copies of my resume), took a grammar test, as well as a typing, word, and excel test. The bad part about my job hunt today was that it was excruciatingly cold and I had some bus trouble. I go back on Thursday.

There has been no communication with Inspiration Corporation for the last couple of days.

I think I might be getting sick. Which is making me rethink running in the horrible cold.
Tomorrow it should be a little warmer so I will think about running then.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger crankin said...

the title to this post made me smile, and it made me think of things that make me smile. your writing in your blog inspired me to want to write good things that make people smile. ohio misses you, and they would all like the things that you say about them. i might have to drop your url to a couple of people. i realize that you may hate that, but i think that they may love it. i got my hairs cut today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home