Friday, March 02, 2007

self-consumed

Do you ever wonder how stupid you have to be to have a blog? I honestly don't mean that as a criticism to you.

I think my thoughts are important (they aren't really). I think that I am right(which is usually never true). Turns out that (to me) the most important thing in life is OTHER people and relationships.

Blogging is good for communicating. Blogging is good for keeping up with other people. Blogging does not substitute for having real relationship with those people.

The teet said it right when she said that "I felt stupid for all the things I've thought about ever."

Family matters, friends matter, people matter, and my job selection does not matter.

This should not provoke sympathy for me, rather turn your thoughts to real things. If you don't have something or someone to REALly think about... then think about junior teet...

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger crankin said...

you are a nice girl. well said. bravo.

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

you are sweet to us.

i love that first line.

blogging is dumb, but i've stood by dumber things. probably.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home