Thursday, February 15, 2007

Remeber the application process?

I got the job. I am now a greeter! What does a greeter do? Yeah, it's just like it sounds. My job is to greet people into the USB building and direct them to where they need to go. It comes with benefits and the hourly wage is enough to support myself while only working 40 hours a week. That's a little too boring for me though. I am still planning on finding a part-time job. I should have an interview with Inspiration Corporation either today or some time soon. I don't know if I mentioned that this organization (Inspiration) reminds me a lot of Good Works. I found them when looking around for a cause to sponsor when I hopefully run the Chicago Marathon. Anyway, no worries, I have a source of income.

Big News... I don't know if I am allowed to tell you... but I will... Chris has been invited to shoot a documentary in Ubumi, Zambia in June or July. We are both exploring the possibility of going.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

that is awe-some.

congrats, kiddies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home