Sunday, March 04, 2007

Welcome Back Cat.

Amy is in Japan... or Thailand... or somewhere. I haven't heard from her and I really wish we would have planned to have some kind of communication about her well being.

Announcement: Colleen Rankin wins the friend of the month award! Friend I would not be sane in Chicago without you.

Lyndsey Teter wins whatever she wants.

I started at Inspiration Corp. this weekend, and I love it. These people's stories are amazing and their attitudes make me laugh.

I had my second interview at Intelligentsia (coffee shop) today. I would be taking a 5 dollar an hour pay cut if I was offered and took this position. If you have advice I would like it now.

Colleen, will you give Erin Molnar this address? I would like to at least communicate to her in this way.

Talk with you tomorrow friends!

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger crankin said...

yes. i will deliver the address. you have made me smile very much this morning. thank you.

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger crankin said...

i gave the address to molnar. i think she was annoyed with me, but she smiled when i told her why you wanted her to have it. my part is done.

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

molnar is an awesome name.
can i win it?

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, Talya. Your honesty is brilliant. I Love it with a capital L. And you. I love you with a capital L, too. Sorry 'bout your luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home