Thursday, April 05, 2007

We all want to inspire someone to write a blog!

Mae, you win.

After thinking about my friends as children, I wanted to talk to you about it.

Here is what I know:

Colleen is surprisingly cute as a child and an adult. Have you experienced cute Colleen? How can a woman that tall be cute? She pulls it off. When she was a wee one she was absolutely adorable, just ask her mom.

Chris... was in his own world. It's not so different from now, but at least now he obeys the legal drinking age.

What I don't know:

Who else was completely floored when they saw Lyndsey Johnson's (yes it was Johnson then) senior pics? If she could go from cheerleader to what she was in college... I can only imagine what she was like as a little girl. I imagine she spent a lot of time with her father.

Mae. Do you think she had as much spunk then too? I bet she didn't question herself as much. I bet she knew then that she could accomplish anything.

Fast forward to now:

Chris is back... check it out.

Do you think the full moon thing is real? It's hard to doubt.

I have this friend that asked to have us (her friends) write a letter to her reminding her who she is and why we love her, wouldn't you love to have a letter like that? I am feeling inspired. Let's start doing this for each other!? Could we write to each other and talk about these things?

Hi mom.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

Y2K!

Remeber that giant Y2K thing that senior photo studios were so excited to get in every single picture for the graduating class of 2000?!

i really have to post a picture.

talya, i want to type you a letter.

address. please.

Am i going to have to take Nadine off notice?

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Sweet T said...

Don't get your hopes up about the Nadine yet...

Is it safe to post my address?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home