Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I stabbed myself with a fork.

Do you ever feel like you have the magical answer? This answer is so clear to you that you don't understand why nobody else has found it... and then you remember that you probably aren't right.

I don't know if I am right or not, but there is some majorly tense division between the team I work on at the Inspiration Cafe and Case Management. My answer is unity and grace. Apparently this issue is deep seeded and almost impossible to see the end of. I saw some of it unfold this morning and I just wanted to take these two gentlemen by the hand and scream "Don't you see that you are saying the same thing!" It's probably just my naivity and inexperience with the organization that drives me to think this. I don't know... how are we to ever assist in other's growth as they reach for sustainability if we are such a divided team?

Colleen just came to visit this weekend. It was nice. We did some fun things but nothing too crazy. It was nice.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Blogger crankin said...

It was nice. Did you get my voicemail about the funds?

 
At 11:29 PM , Blogger Sweet T said...

yes. sorry... i forget to call when i have the open then closing shift... thank you so much for making that a priority!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home