Thursday, April 12, 2007

After Reading about You...

I was thinking, because I am naturally jealous, after the teet's bad week everyone came to sympathize, why in the hell did you drop the ball with me? Where is my f'in sympathy? Except for the teet... she did give a quick encouragement. Obviously you shouldn't be mad at me here... because this is just my jealousy and my being prone to hosting my own pity party... plus she is cuter than me, so I shouldn't blame you.

Also. Chris is much funnier than me... or so it seems. If you read his blog, he is really hilarious even when he is completely depressing. I swear, if you heard the jokes that bomb in our cute little apartment, you would be seriously impressed when reading monsterbeard.
Oh yeah, and that comment about his links not being in any particular order, he means except for mine... he knows how sensitive I am about ranking... ehem LT.

Teeterness, Shit your life is sucking this year. That is not meant to be discouragement, but rather recognition. I am admiring your strength right now. Let's just take a moment and recognize that, at least you are not running into the brush trying to hide from your f'ed up attackers. This doesn't make your life better, obviously, it just helps put into perspective that your life ranks a little more comfortable than other's. You can win over me right now though.

One of my supervisors (Inspiration), yesterday, mentioned the possibility of me being offered a new position. Seriously? After, what, two months of service? okey dokey. Honestly, I would rather "grow with the company" at Intelligentsia... but I haven't been offered anything yet anyway.

Today is my day off! It's been really nice so far. Chris and I are celebrating Easter tonight with a very nice dinner. I don't know how Jesus and dinner relate...

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger crankin said...

jesus really liked dinner. beerfest conflicts with OTR... i think. i will check and get right back to you.

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

girl, you don't want to know what i do in the metaphorical brush. but i'll give you a hint -- there is WiFi!

anyway, if it makes you feel any better, you get 2,45 points today.

you also win in a virtual foot race.

thanks for the words.
forget this.
let's go bake a pie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home