Sunday, April 15, 2007

You know who I am, right?

So, after leaving the blog world for a while, I understand that people stopped coming here, but I expected that after I came back y'all would spread the news. There can't be that many people interested in reading about my life, but I guess I expected a couple more. I assumed that since I click on the links on your sites, curious people would do the same and find me here. Soo.... why is it that when I respond to some of your friend's posts... they ignore my comments? They do know who I am, right? Is SweetT not a recognizable alias? Should I change it? Am I being to needy for attention?

My feet hurt. Today was very berry busy at Intelligentsia.

Have I told you about the cockroach in the bathroom? Gross! They also call them water bugs... that's much friendlier.

See you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger crankin said...

water bugs. that is stupid. who decided to do that? a roach is a roach... why try to make it better than it really is?

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

a watched blogger never comments.

or something.

i think you are doing this for all the wrong reasons, Talya.

you need an attitude of self-promotion, not self-beating-upedness.

did you talk to any of my friends? they are all bastards, pretty much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home