Saturday, April 14, 2007

Taxes, Taxes, Taxes...

My dad and I have had this deal since my becoming an adult, If he can claim me, than he will take care of filling out my taxes and since I am forever in debted to him, he gets my return. Well even though he was able to claim me this year, my many W2s have not all come in... meaning that I have to file for an extension. This also means that I cannot expect him to fill out all of the paper work... I get the money. Today was the day that I was going to sit down and take care all of this crap, and of course because I am not really an adult yet, I cannot find any of my W2s. I feel pretty defeated right now. At least I have a thermos full of Intelligentsia coffee to keep me going. Maybe to make it a completely productive day off, I will watch "The Lord of the Rings."

Teeter, do you remember when I tried to do that before? I am not sure it will take this time either.

Hey Starbucks ladies... or shall I say Monty ladies...
Might I urge you to try Intelligentsia coffee? I think you will be really impressed, at least Colleen was/is. If it is not found in any of your local groceries or coffee shops, you can find it online. If this is too much for you, than maybe I should just send some to you. Would that interest you? Tell me what you like in your coffee and I can pick out some that will fit your buds. (I am taking my "Bean Certification" test this week.)

I would like to invite all of you to visit Chicago. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on the city and would be able to show you a good time. Also, If you would like, you could volunteer at Inspiration... it really is quite an experience.

Beer: I tasted a good beer last night.... darn what was it called? It was an IPA that was 7% and really hoppy (sp). I think it was a 3 digit number that started with 4... I will find it.

I almost forgot! Have you heard of missed connections on CraigsList? Someone posted about me! They said that my smile made their day... aww that's nice.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger crankin said...

CraigsList confuses me. i don't understand and than i feel stupid. remind me to tell you about the erin molnar/vacarros beer story.

i will come to see you in chi-town. when do you want me?

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Class of 2000 officers said...

let's ride up april 29. wait. that's a terrible idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home