Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Alchemist

Have you read this book? I liked it... I loved it.

It has a pretty simple message that is written so creatively that it reminds you how important that message is in one's life. Essentially it's about following your dreams and no matter how impossible they may seem, you will be able to achieve them with the support of people in your life and, you know, God.

Speaking of God. I got so wrapped up in the whole "my stuff getting stolen" situation, that I had not bothered to see the comments that you left me on my blog about my church going/not going trip. Paul and Leah, I would like to talk with both of you about this. Be looking for an email soon.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger paul said...

looking forward to it. :)

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger paul said...

info (at) centralavenue (dot) net and she will forward to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home