Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trying to break away.

I got stuck reading blog posts about Liza. I read how she died. I read how she lived. I knew that it was torture to keep looking and longing, but it would have taken another human to force me away. Writing doesn't really do anything for me. Expressing and human contact really does do something for me. Every time I talk about Liza, the person I am with gets quiet. I don't really want to ruin anyone's day with my coping, but I also want others to know her like I did, and like you did, and like she did. I really want to post a link to the blog I was reading, but somehow, I feel like that would be invasive... but that doesn't make sense either. I really do sometimes start to call her. It doesn't last long, I usually realize the minute I scroll down to her name and then everything gets quiet, and then all of a sudden loud. There are happy memories that I live in too.