Tuesday, May 15, 2007

How to be funny?

My funniest joke comes from Amy Popp, and when she tells it, people laugh. However, most people give me a giggle and roll their eyes. Maybe because it's interactive and they feel stupid... or maybe because Amy is cuter, or maybe my delivery is off. It's about a bird.

Hey! Hey! How about this one?!

What kind of bees make milk?

If you want the answer, you have to call me, because this joke is truly in the delivery.

Otherwise, people mostly think I am funny only when I am being loose and crazy and that doesn't happen often. Maybe I should say that that doesn't happen in front of most people.

That baby is crying again.

So we know that Mae and Lyndsey are funny, are you?

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Blogger crankin said...

most everyone who first meets me thinks that I am real funny... then they get to know me and realize they were wrong. i guess its better than nothin.'

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger Monsterbeard said...

I get the same reaction to the bird joke. I think it's because Amy is so sincere in her delivery, she is going to laugh even if you don't so you have to laugh.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

I have the potential to be funny. But its mostly unrealized potential.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home